How to Download the App
How to perform initial setup
After initial setup, you can easily log on by entering the app passcode (4-digit number) or with Touch ID.
After initial setup, you can easily log on by entering the app passcode (4-digit number).
After logging on to the app, your Seven Bank Account ordinary deposit and time deposit balance as well as any amount outstanding for card loans are displayed.
Usage History Inquiry
You can check the usage history of ordinary and time deposits for your account as well as card loans.
- (1)When you use the Debit Card Service, even the store where you shopped is displayed.
- (2)Once you view a use history, it is saved in your smartphone, so you can view it whenever you want.
- (3)You can register a note and set an icon for each transaction.
You can check the monthly statement , debit shopping amount, and the total amount of any shopping done on each icon set in the app.
Direct Banking Service Registration
You can use this app to register the necessary items to use the Direct Banking Service.
To use this app, the customer is required to complete Direct Banking Service registration. The customer can register for the Direct Banking Service on this app or the Seven Bank home page.
nanaco Balance and Transaction History Inquiry
You can check your balance and transaction history for the nanaco (money and points) number registered with the Seven Bank Account Point Service.
"nanaco" is electronic money issued by Seven Card Service.
|iPhone 4 or later running iOS 7.0 or later.|
|A device running Android OS 4.0 or later.|
If you use a smartphone or tablet that is not compatible with this app, or there is an issue with your device, you may not be able to use this app properly.
When Using This AppDetail
- Strictly manage your device and take extra care to not lose the device or have the device stolen.
- If you delete the app but want to use it again or change your device, you must download the app again.
Note that if you deleted the app, the information saved in this app before it was deleted (logon information and usage history) cannot be restored.
Customers can download this app and use this service only if they agree to the TOU.
Article 1. Scope of the TOU
Article 2. Definitions
- App Passcode means a 4-digit number chosen and set by the user of this app, and is used to authenticate the user when logging on to this app.
- Seven Bank Account Point Service means the service that grants nanaco points to the nanaco number specified by the customer in accordance with the transaction details between the customer and the Bank, and the set conditions.
- Direct Banking Service means the service that allows the customer to perform transactions, such as balance inquiries and domestic transfers, and use various procedures from a computer, smartphone, mobile phone, and other devices.
- Logon Information is the general term for (i) the logon ID and password required to log on to the Direct Banking Service and (ii) the nanaco number registered for the Seven Bank Account Point Service and the 7-digit number written on the back of the nanaco card or the website member's password required to log on to the nanaco member menu.
- nanaco means the nanaco electronic money issued by Seven Card Service Co., Ltd ("7CE").
- nanaco Card means the storage media that contains an IC chip to use and manage nanaco, and has the nanaco symbol defined by 7CE.
- nanaco Member Menu means the nanaco Member Menu on the website only for nanaco members provided by 7CE.
- nanaco Number means the number that identifies nanaco users.
- nanaco Points means points that are managed by 7CE granted to nanaco users by satisfying certain conditions.
Article 3. Details of This Service
The details of this service are the following functions ("Functions") provided that this app uses.
- Balance Inquiry Function
A function that enables inquiries for the balance of ordinary and time deposits, and the amount outstanding for card loans for customer Seven Bank Accounts ("Accounts").
- Usage History Inquiry Function
A function that enables inquiries about the usage history of ordinary and time deposits for the account as well as card loans.
- Direct Banking Service Registration Function
This function enables initial registration of the logon ID, password, and other items specified by the Bank required to use the Direct Banking Service.
- nanaco Balance and Transaction History Inquiry Function
This function enables inquiries about nanaco and nanaco point balance associated with the nanaco number registered with the Seven Bank Account Point Service.
Article 4. Use of This Service
- This app is free to use. However, customers are responsible for any communication charges that are incurred when downloading and using this app.
- To use this app, the customer is required to complete Direct Banking Service registration. The customer can register for the Direct Banking Service on this app or the Bank's home page.
- To use this app for the first time, the customer must perform the initial setup procedure below. If the customer does not perform the initial setup procedure below, some or all of the functions on this app will not be available.
- (1)Direct Banking Service and nanaco Member Menu logon information setup
- (2)App passcode setup
- After the customer completes the initial setup defined in the previous item and starts the app, the customer enters the app passcode. If the Bank confirms that the passcode entered by the customer matches the set passcode, the customer can use the app.
- Regardless of the previous item, if the customer's device supports fingerprint authentication, the customer can use fingerprint authentication to log on to the app. In this case, if the fingerprint registered in the device and the fingerprint the customer uses for authentication matches, the customer can use the app.
Article 5. Device Management
- The customer must strictly manage the device at the customer's responsibility.
- When the customer sets the app passcode, avoid using date of birth, the same number repeatedly, telephone number, or any other password that can be easily guessed by another person. Also change the passcode with the procedures prescribed by the Bank and stringently manage the device so that other people cannot find out the passcode.
Article 6. Function Restrictions
- The Balance Inquiry and Usage History Inquiry functions retrieve and display account information from the Seven Bank Direct Banking Service.
In addition, the nanaco Balance and Transaction History Inquiry function retrieves and displays information related to nanaco and nanaco Points balance and transaction history from the nanaco Member Menu.
The Direct Banking Service and nanaco Member Menu are hereinafter abbreviated to "Data Retrieval Website" and information retrieved from the data retrieval website (this includes, but is not limited to, account balance and use history information, and nanaco balance and transaction history) is hereinafter abbreviated to "Retrieval Information".
When retrieving retrieval information from the data retrieval website, customers must agree to the following restrictions:
- (1)If the specifications of the data retrieval website change, or the retrieval information cannot be retrieved due to the system operation or the customer use status, this function may not be available.
- (2)The information that the app displays is information processed and/or edited based on the retrieval information. If there are doubts about the information displayed on the app or the latest information must be checked, check the information by directly accessing the data retrieval website.
- (3)As the retrieval information is retrieved from the data retrieval website and updated when the customer logs on to the app and when the customer updates the information on the app, the information displayed on the app may be different to the latest information on the data retrieval website.
Moreover, from the time that the customer logs on to the app or updates the information until the information is updated, information displayed prior to the update is displayed on the app.
- (4)The retrieval information is saved on the app. However, the Bank shall not be liable for any retrieval information saved on the app that is lost and/or corrupted.
- (5)If any transactions related to history saved on the app are amended or canceled for whatever reason, the customer cannot amend or cancel the retrieved history with the app.
- (6)If the customer cannot log on to the data retrieval website with the logon information registered on the app because the customer changed the logon information but did not update the information registered on the app or similar reasons, the customer may not be able to use the data retrieval website.
- (7)In the retrieval information, information retrieved from the nanaco Member Menu is provided by 7CE and the Bank takes no responsibility whatsoever for its accuracy or authenticity.
- On this app, a link to the nanaco Member Menu is provided. The nanaco Member Menu content at the link destination is determined by 7CE and the Bank shall not be liable for this content.
- Services and transactions provided by the Bank, including this service, are provided in Japanese. To convenience and help customers, content may be displayed in other languages. However, the content displayed in other languages is limited. Moreover, if there are any discrepancies in the translated content, the Japanese version takes precedence over the translated content.
- If the customer deletes the app but wants to use it again or changes their device, the customer must download the app again.
Additionally, if the app does not function correctly, the customer must delete the app and download it again.
Note that if the customer deleted the app, initial setup is required, and the information saved in this app before it was deleted (this includes, but is not limited to, logon information, retrieved information, memos set for each transaction, and icons) cannot be restored.
Article 7. Handling of Information
Article 8. Disclaimers
- The Bank shall not be liable for any damage to customers caused by any failure or delay in provision of this service due to device faults, changing devices, device initialization, use when the device power is off or the device is out of signal range, communication device and computer faults, and line faults.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any damage to customers caused by or related to the loss of information saved in the app or any failure or delay in provision of this service due to natural disasters, war, terrorism or the like that cannot be attributable to the bank, or unavoidable circumstances, such as measures taken by public agencies, such as a court.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any damages caused by leaks or tampering of logon information due to the bugging of communication routes, such as public phone lines, dedicated phone lines, and Internet and other communication lines.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any damages caused by unauthorized use of the app due to device loss, theft, or the like and account information being read by a third party.
- The app can only be used on devices designated by the Bank.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any damages caused by any failure or delay in provision of this service due to the customer not downloading the latest version of this app to the device.
Article 9. Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights related to this app and any other intellectual property rights belong to the Bank.
- The customer may not reproduce, copy, modify, store, forward, alter, or reverse engineer the app program and information related to the app.
- The customer may not perform actions that infringe upon the Bank's rights related to this app or perform any other actions that may infringe upon said rights.
Article 10. Change, Addition, and Discontinuance of This Service
The Bank may change the content of this service (including discontinuing the service itself), such as the type of functions, due to circumstances related to the Bank. In this case, use of this app may be temporarily suspended in order to change the service.
Article 11. Changes to This TOU
The Bank may change the details of this TOU. In this case, the Bank will notify customers of any changes through posts on our website and other methods designated by the Bank.
If the customer uses this service after the TOU is changed, the Bank will assume that the customer agrees to the changes and apply the changed TOU.
Article 12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This TOU and other rules shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any litigation that arises in relation to this TOU and other rules.
End of Document