- Notice regarding International Money Transfer Destinations
- Notice for Money Transfers to Philippines
- Important Notes about Payout Restrictions.
- About illegal international money transfer
- Aug 5, 2015
- Payout at Western Union agents in Greece has been resumed.
- Jul 30, 2015
- Due to the closing of Western Union agents in The Bahamas, The Cayman Islands and The Turks and Caicos Islands, payout is currently unavailable.
With this regard, new applications, of which the above mentioned countries are designated as payout countries, will temporarily not be accepted until services resume.
- Jul 28, 2015
- Payout at a part of Western Union agents in Greece has been resumed.
Please contact Western Union for further information.
- Jul 15, 2015
- For money transfers to Zimbabwe, one of the receiving currencies "Zimbabwe Dollar" is no longer available.
"US Dollar" will be the only receiving currency from now on.
- Jun 30, 2015
- Due to the financial restrictions in Greece, Western Union has temporarily suspended its services and payout is currently unavailable.
- Jul 31, 2015
- Feb 26, 2015
- From 2015 of March 16, The "Deposit into bank account" service for China and the Philippines will start.