Seven Bank International Money Transfer Service
To use the overseas money transfer (international money transfer) service of Seven Bank, you will need to open a Seven Bank account and apply for an international money transfer service agreement.
SEVEN BANK Features of the international money transfer service
You can transfer money, in principle, 24 hours a day, every day *1 through Internet banking and mobile banking or through a Seven Bank ATM
The send charge is 990 yen for 10,000 yen or less, and 1500 yen for 50,000 yen or less. *2
The receivers will be able to collect money at 480,000 receiving locations*3 affiliated with Western Union in about 200 countries. They will not need a bank account to receive money*4. For example, in Philippine, they will be able to receive money at banks and pawn shops. *4
※New way of receiving money in China now available. Click here for details.
Money is available for collection in a few minutes after the application for the transactions!*5
- Seven Bank International Money Transfer Service
- Notice regarding International Money Transfer Destinations
- Dec 1, 2013
- Oct 1, 2013
- Notice of Seven Bank Sakae, Nagoya branch office OPENING.
Seven Bank Sakae, Nagoya branch office starts LINE@ promotion
Please share our LINE@ account with your online friends !
- Sep 13, 2013
- Precaution: The position of the MTCN shown on the receipt from the ATM has been changed. For more details, here.
- Feb 1, 2013
- We officially started accepting transaction requests and receiver registration applications for International Money Transfer to Myanmar as payout country.
- Jan 29, 2013
- Good News for China remitters
- Dec 10, 2012
- Send charges to some locations have been lowered.
- Inquiries about the international money transfer service of Seven Bank
Seven Bank Telephone Center
8:00 - 21:00, seven days a week
- In English