- Notice regarding International Money Transfer Destinations
- Notice for Money Transfers to Philippines
- Important Notes about Payout Restrictions.
- About illegal international money transfer
- Oct 9, 2015
- Due to the nationwide bank strike in Brazil, payout at Western Union affiliated banks may be restricted.
- Oct 2, 2015
- For "Deposit-into -bank-account" to China:
The receiving banks, Bank of Xhengzou and Longjiang Bank, for International money transfer service is now back to normal operations.
- Sep 25, 2015
- Citibank Savings, as one of the receiving banks for "Deposit-into-Bank-account" service to the Philippines, will no longer be available.
- Sep 24, 2015
- For money transfers to Yemen, one of the receiving currencies "US Dollar" is no longer available.
"YE Rial" will be the only receiving currency from now on.
- Sep 24, 2015
- Due to the closing of Western Union agents in The Bahamas, The Cayman Islands, and The Turks and Caicos Islands, payout in these locations will no longer be available.
- Aug 5, 2015
- Payout at Western Union agents in Greece has been resumed.
- Jul 28, 2015
- Payout at a part of Western Union agents in Greece has been resumed.
Please contact Western Union for further information.
- Jul 15, 2015
- For money transfers to Zimbabwe, one of the receiving currencies "Zimbabwe Dollar" is no longer available.
"US Dollar" will be the only receiving currency from now on.
- Jun 30, 2015
- Due to the financial restrictions in Greece, Western Union has temporarily suspended its services and payout is currently unavailable.
- Oct 1, 2015
- Feb 26, 2015
- From 2015 of March 16, The "Deposit into bank account" service for China and the Philippines will start.