- Notice regarding International Money Transfer Destinations
- Notice for Money Transfers to Philippines
- Important Notes about Payout Restrictions.
- About illegal international money transfer
- May 13, 2015
- For money transfers to Jordan, one of the receiving currencies "US Dollar" is no longer available.
"Jordan Dinar" will be the only receiving currency from now on.
- Mar 19, 2015
- Due to natural disaster in Vanuatu, pay out in some locations may not be available.
- Jan 27, 2015
- Due to the political unrest in the Democratic Republic of Congo, pay out in some locations may not be available.
- Dec 19, 2014
- Due to the change of national currency in the Republic of Lithuania, the Lithuania Litas "Lit" as payout currency will no longer be available.
US Dollar and Euro currencies will remain as usual.
- Nov 7, 2014
- The currency payout in Brazil has been changed due to the adjustment from US Dollar (USD) to Brazillian Real (BRL).
Notice on Money Transfer Fee for Nepal
To provide support for the victims affected by the earthquake in Nepal on April 25, 2015, Seven Bank will activate "NO-FEE" money transfer transactions to Nepal at the following period.
From April 29 (Wednesday) Until May 30, 2015 (Saturday)
Please note, however, that due to the severity of the earthquake some Western Union locations in Nepal may not be immediately operational to receive funds.
- May 27, 2015
- Feb 26, 2015
- From 2015 of March 16, The "Deposit into bank account" service for China and the Philippines will start.