To all customers who have made 2,000 yen or more in total purchases at Seven-Eleven stores with their Seven Bank cash card with debit card service during the campaign period, we will offer…
300 nanaco points!
To a total of 711 customers selected by lot among those who have applied for the extra premium with their 2,000 yen in purchases as one unit of application, we will offer…
7,777 nanaco points!
* Purchases paid by nanaco points are not counted in this campaign.
Get nanaco points by shopping at Seven-Eleven.
1.5% of your debit purchases
If you make 5,000 yen in purchases at Seven-Eleven stores, you can get…
for your purchases
extra premium points
( to a total of 711 customers selected by lot )
- More details
at the 7&i Group
1.0％ of your
0.5％ of your
- *1 Purchases paid by debit cards are not eligible for nanaco bonus points, which are awarded at some member stores (e.g. Seven & i Group stores).
- *2 Food, beverage, specialty stores, and the like award points at the same rate as other JCB merchants (0.5% of the purchase amount).
- *3 Ito-Yokado, York Mart, and Seven & i Group stores other than the above award points at the same rate as other JCB merchants (0.5% of the purchase amount).
- *4 Purchases on Ito-Yokado "Happy Days" with the Debit Card Service are not subject to discounts.
- *5 nanaco points are not awarded for payments at some JCB merchants (e.g. electronic money charges and donations) and cash withdrawals in local currency from ATMs overseas.
What is the Seven Bank debit card?
with JCB card!
Payment withdrawn from your account upon purchase
As convenient as making purchases with cash
nanaco points awarded for your purchases!
You can get and use (nanaco points).
at the cash register!
No charge for converting your Seven Bank cash card
into one with debit card service!
Initial Issuance Fee
- You can check your account balance easily if you forgot how much you have used.
"How much have I used this month?"
"How much do I currently have in my account?"
You can smartly manage your money in your account with the Seven Bank App Passbook.
You can also check the nanaco points you have now.
Wednesday, February 1 - Sunday, April 30, 2017
How to get premium points in the campaign
We will offer 300 nanaco points to all customers who have made 2,000 yen or more in total purchases at Seven-Eleven stores with their Seven Bank cash card with debit card service during the campaign period. We will also offer 7,777 nanaco points to a total of 711 customers selected by lot among those who have applied for the extra premium with their 2.000 yen in purchases as one unit of application.
When to receive premium points
During the campaign period:
- (1) Those who have satisfied the requirement by the end of February: 300 points will be awarded on Saturday, April 15, 2017
- (2) Those who have satisfied the requirement by the end of March: 300 points will be awarded on Monday, May 15, 2017
- (3) Those who have satisfied the requirement by the end of April: 300 points will be awarded on Thursday, June 15, 2017
The extra premium points will be awarded on June 15, 2017.
- *1: The premium 300 points will be awarded only once.
- *2: The premium points will be awarded to your registered nanaco number.*3
- *3: The nanaco number registered for the Seven Bank Point Service (designated at the time of application for a cash card with debit card service)
No need to follow the registration procedure separately.
- ● It usually takes around two weeks to complete a debit card service agreement, but it may take more time during the campaign period. We recommend that you apply for the service as soon as possible.
- ● You will not receive premium points if you have closed your Seven Bank Account by the time we award points or in other cases where we are unable to follow the procedure for awarding points.
- ● We will not award points to any nanaco number other than those registered with us.
- Conditions for Application
Only customers that satisfy all of the following conditions can use the Debit Card Service:
(1) Individual customers who have a Seven Bank Account (including customers who apply to open an account and the Debit Card Service at the same time)
(2) Customers who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of contract
- Cash Card with Debit Card Service
You can choose from the following two types of cards when you apply:
(1) Cash Card with Debit Card Service (nanaco integrated card)
(2) Cash Card with Debit Card Service (nanaco linked card)
- *Customers choosing a Cash Card with Debit Card Service (nanaco linked card) will need to separately obtain a nanaco card to receive nanaco points.
- Debit Card Function
(1) This card may be used for payment at JCB merchants both in Japan and overseas (as well as for payments for online shopping, utility charges, and mobile phone bills).
- *This card may not be available for certain payments, such as expressway tolls and in-flight sales. For details, see here
(2) This card may be used to withdraw cash in local currency from overseas ATMs bearing the “JCB” or “Cirrus” marks.
- *Each overseas purchase and ATM withdrawal will be converted into yen by using the standard rate prescribed by JCB plus the rate prescribed by the Bank (3.0%).
- *For withdrawals from ATMs overseas, a fee of 108 yen per transaction will be charged. Moreover, for withdrawals from certain ATMs, an additional fee may be charged as prescribed by the relevant local financial institution.