ID Confirmation Delivery Service
For cash card delivery at Seven Bank, you can select the ID Confirmation Delivery Service (used for special message communication) to receive your cash card. ID Confirmation Delivery Service is a service provided by Japan Post Co., Ltd., which delivers mail in person only to whom it is addressed.
The mail (cash card) is only given to the account holder, who must present an identity verification document to receive it at home or to pick it up at the post office. Note that the cash card cannot be received on behalf of the account holder (including family members who live with the account holder).
Using ID Confirmation Delivery Service (Used for Special Message Communication)Detail
Delivery notice* is delivered by the Post Office.
Contact the post office noted on the delivery notice*.
Morning (8:00 to 12:00)
In addition, the cash card can also be picked up from the special counter at the post office known as the "Yuyu Madoguchi."
(Current as of January 14, 2014)
Be sure to have one identity verification document ready to receive or pick up the mail.
- *The delivery notice and the services at the special counter, "Yuyu Madoguchi” can be provided only in Japanese.
Special Notes for ID Confirmation Delivery Service (Used for Special Message Communication)Detail
- The cash card cannot be received on behalf of the account holder (including family members who live with the account holder).
- The cash card must be received within the allotted time (approximately 10 days in general).
- The cash card cannot be delivered to an address that is not registered.
- The mail delivery does not include a forwarding service and will not be delivered to customers with a forwarding service.
- Note that delivery may take more time depending on the delivery address or the delivery status of the mail.