Procedure for Opening an Account: Open an Account with Loan Service
- [Application Services]
- 3 types of cash card designs are available.
- There are 3 borrowing limits available when applying for our Loan Service: 100,000, 300,000 or 500,000 Yen.
Start Opening an Account: Open an Account with Loan Service
Start: Begin application and
Register an Email AddressDetail
A link to the application page will be sent to the email address provided.
After receiving the email with the link, use the link to go to the application page and complete the application within 24 hours.
If the application is not completed within 24 hours, you must start the application over again from the beginning.
The email includes 2 types of links: for PCs and for smartphones. Use one of the links to apply.
Use the Email Link to Enter Personal Information at the Application PageDetail
After confirming and agreeing to the terms and conditions, enter your personal information.
You can only open an account with Loan Service by applying online.
100,000, 300,000 or 500,000 Yen is available for the borrowing limit.
Your loan service application may not be accepted depending on the information entered in your account application. In this situation, you can apply for the loan service separately after opening an account.
To apply for the Loan Service, you are required to upload an image of your identity verification document.
Please make sure to upload an image(s) of all of the page(s) which indicate your name, address and date of birth.
Notice of Loan Service screening resultsDetail
We will notify you of the screening results by email to your registered address. We may refuse your application or offer a lower borrowing limit than you have applied for depending on the screening results.
Note that your Loan Service application may not be accepted depending on the screening result. If you only wish to open an account, you must apply again following the necessary procedure.
Receive Cash Card (ID Confirmation Delivery Service)Detail
A notification from the Japan Post will arrive with instructions for receiving your cash card.
The mail (cash card) is only given to the account holder, who must present an Identity Verification Document to receive it at home or to pick it up at the post office.
ID Confirmation Delivery Service
The cash card can only be received using the ID Confirmation Delivery Service when applying for an account with Loan Service.
Notice of completion of Loan Service agreement procedureDetail
After completing the Seven Bank procedure, a notification email is sent to conclude the Loan Service Agreement. Follow the instructions to conclude the agreement.
- *To complete the Loan Service agreement procedure, you need to register for the Direct Banking Service.
- Identity verification documents are required when applying.
Be sure to have an identity verification document which is specified by Seven Bank ready.
Identity Verification Documents
- The process of opening an account may be canceled in the following situations.
- If the cash card is not delivered to the registered address, due to nondelivery, etc.
- After receiving a "Non-delivery Notice" or "Delivery Notice," if the cash card is not picked up from the post office within the allotted time.
- Applications are screened for the Loan Service.
Note that your Loan Service application may not be accepted depending on the screening result.
- Loan Service is only available to customers who meet all of the following conditions.
- The customer is at least 20 years old and less than 70 years old at the time of the agreement.
- The customer who meets certain screening standards and is eligible to receive a guarantee from the guarantee company (Acom Co., Ltd.) designated by Seven Bank.