- For internationally issued cards, the limit for each withdrawal is 100,000 yen.
The limit for magnetic stripe card transactions is 30,000 yen.
For American Express cards, the limit for each withdrawal is 30,000 yen.
- Some cards with these marks may not be accepted.
- A card issuer handling charge may apply.
Withdrawing with a Visa card
Insert the card with the magnetic stripe down.
- Please select your desired Language.
- Select the "Withdrawal" button.
- Select the account you are withdrawing from.
- Enter your PIN number and press "ENTER".
- Select the amount of money (Japanese Yen) you are withdrawing.
- Take the cash out of the ATM.
Don't forget to take out your card and the ATM receipt.
The ATM screen and receipts are available in the language you selected.
The "Japan ATM Navigation" application provides a rout from the user's current location to the closest Seven Bank ATM that is easy to follow.
"Japan ATM Navigation" can be searched and downloaded from App Store / Google Play on your smartphone. The application itself is free of charge, but the customer must pay the data communication fee that incurs when downloading this application.
- "iPhone" , "iOS" and "App Store" are trademarks for Apple Inc., which are registered in the US and various other countries.
- "Android" and "Google Play" are trademarks or registered trademarks for Google Inc.
When using an Android terminal, the access permission below is required for using the application functions.
|Full Internet Access /
View Network State
|Used for acquiring map information, acquiring route information and updating ATM location information.|
|Fine (GPS) Location||Used for acquiring the current location via GPS.|
|Network-Based Location||Used for acquiring the current location via a base station.|
|Storage||Used for saving map information and ATM location information.|
|Take Videos||Used for AR mode.|
Terminals equipped with Android OS 2.3 or later
iPhone terminals equipped with iOS 6 or later
- *When using this application on a tablet terminal, it may not run properly.