|February 1 (Thu.) – March 31 (Sat.), 2018
- ・Among customers who made purchases totaling 30,000 yen or more in two months using the Seven Bank debit card service, we will offer 3,000 nanaco points to 200 customers selected by lot.
- ・Among customers who made purchases totaling 50,000 yen or more in two months using the Seven Bank debit card service, we will offer 10,000 nanaco points to 100 customers selected by lot.
- *Those eligible for Couse B are excluded from Course A.
- *Winners of premium points are selected automatically by lot. You do not need to separately apply or register for the campaign.
|How to receive
After the end of the campaign period, we will select winners by lot from among eligible customers, and award the premium nanaco points to the registered nanaco numbers of the winners on June 15.
- *Winners will receive the premium nanaco points without prior announcement.
- ・It sometimes takes a few weeks to completely establish contract to Debit service. Please apply earlier in advance especially during the campaign period.
- ・Prize shall be void if you terminate your Seven Bank account and or the prize could not be shipped for unknown reasons at the time of delivery.
- ・We will not award points to any nanaco number other than those you have registered with us.
- ・We calculate the date and amount of payment regarding the use of the debit card based on the finalized sales data we receive from our member merchants.
The total amount of payments may be subject to the time we receive the sales data.
- ・ATM withdrawals abroad and payments with nanaco points are not eligible for the campaign. Debits later cancelled are also excluded from the campaign.
For those who do not yet have a Seven Bank Account
First, you should open an account♪
Recommended for those who do not have a nanaco card!
Get a cash card with debit card service that can also be used as a nanaco card! nanaco points are automatically registered!
Customers who have a Seven Bank debit card but do not have a cash card with debit card service
If you have "nanaco" electronic money (nanaco card or mobile nanaco)