How to Download the App
How to perform initial setup
After logging on to the app, your Seven Bank Account ordinary deposit and time deposit balance as well as any amount outstanding for card loans are displayed.
Usage History Inquiry
You can check the usage history of ordinary and time deposits for your account as well as card loans.
- (1)When you use the Debit Card Service, even the store where you shopped is displayed.
- (2)Once you view a use history, it is saved in your smartphone, so you can view it whenever you want.
- (3)You can register a note and set an icon for each transaction.
You can check the monthly statement , debit shopping amount, and the total amount of any shopping done on each icon set in the app.
Online Banking Automatic Log On
You can now access directly and automatically to Online banking without having to type your log in details.
Access to online banking transactions such as money transfers are made much easier.
Direct Banking Service Registration
You can use this app to register the necessary items to use the Direct Banking Service.
To use this app, the customer is required to complete Direct Banking Service registration. The customer can register for the Direct Banking Service on this app or the Seven Bank home page.
nanaco Balance and Transaction History Inquiry
You can check your balance and transaction history for the nanaco (money and points) number registered with the Seven Bank Account Point Service.
"nanaco" is electronic money issued by Seven Card Service.
Please be advised that if your device has an issue, the app may not run properly even if it's within the recommended operating environment mentioned above.
The app can no longer upgrade or install with terminals running iOS9.0 or below and Android 5.0 or below.
When Using This AppDetail
- Strictly manage your device and take extra care to not lose the device or have the device stolen.
- If you delete the app but want to use it again or change your device, you must download the app again.
Note that if you deleted the app, the information saved in this app before it was deleted (logon information and usage history) cannot be restored.
Customers can download this application and use this service only if they agree to the TOU.
Article 1 (Scope of the TOU)
Article 2 (Definitions)
- App Passcode refers to a 4-digit number chosen and set by the user of this app, and is used to authenticate the user when logging on to this app.
- Seven Bank Point Service refers to the service that grants nanaco points to the nanaco number specified by the customer in accordance with the transaction details between the customer and Seven Bank, and the set conditions.
- Direct Banking Service refers to the service that allows the customer to perform transactions, such as balance inquiries and transfers, and use various procedures from a computer, smartphone, mobile phone, and other devices.
- Logon Information is the general term for (i) the logon ID and password required to log on to the Direct Banking Service and (ii) the nanaco number registered for the Seven Bank Point Service and the 7-digit number written on the back of the nanaco card or the website member's password required to log on to the nanaco member menu.
- nanaco refers to the nanaco electronic money issued by Seven Card Service Co., Ltd ("7CE").
- nanaco Card refers to the storage media that contains an IC chip to use and manage nanaco, and has the nanaco symbol defined by 7CE.
- nanaco Member Menu refers to the nanaco Member Menu on the website only for nanaco members provided by 7CE.
- nanaco Number refers to the number that identifies nanaco users.
- nanaco Points refers to points that are managed by 7CE granted to nanaco users who satisfy certain conditions.
- MyJCB refers to the website run by JCB Co., Ltd on which debit transaction statements can be checked.
Article 3 (Details of This Service)
This service provides the following functions ("Functions") by using this app.
- Balance Inquiry Function
This is a function that enables inquiries for the balance of ordinary and term deposits, and the amount outstanding for card loans of customer Seven Bank Accounts ("Accounts").
- Usage History Inquiry Function
This is a function that enables inquiries about the usage history of ordinary and term deposits for the account as well as card loans.
- Direct Banking Service Registration Function
This function enables the registration and setting of the logon ID, password, and other items specified by Seven Bank required to use the Direct Banking Service.
- Online Banking Automatic Log On
This function uses the logon information for the Direct Banking Service saved in this app to enable log on to the Direct Banking Service without entering the logon ID and password.
- nanaco Balance and Transaction History Inquiry Function
This function enables inquiries about nanaco and nanaco point balance associated with the nanaco number registered with the Seven Bank Point Service.
- Monthly Statement Function
This function enables you to check your monthly statement, debit shopping amount, and the total amount of any shopping done on each icon set in the app.
- Balance Inquiry Function
This function notifies you about your ordinary deposit balance and any amount outstanding for card loans in accordance with the amount you set when you log on to this app.
- Loan Scheduled Payment Date Notification Function
This function notifies you on the date defined by Seven Bank that the loan scheduled payment date is approaching when you log on to this app.
- Announcements Function
This function displays announcements defined by Seven Bank according to information provided by the customer to Seven Bank and use state of Seven Bank services.
Article 4 (Use of This Service)
- This app is free to use. However, customers are responsible for any communication charges that are incurred when downloading and using this app.
- To use this app, the customer is required to complete Direct Banking Service registration. The customer can register for the Direct Banking Service on this app or the Seven Bank website.
- To use this app for the first time, the customer must perform the initial setup procedure below. If the customer does not perform the initial setup procedure below, some or all of the functions on this app will not be available.
- (1)Direct Banking Service and nanaco Member Menu logon information setup
- (2)App passcode setup
- After the customer completes the initial setup defined in the previous item and starts the app, the customer enters the app passcode. If the Bank confirms that the passcode entered by the customer matches the set passcode, the customer can use the app.
- If the customer's device supports biometric authentication, the customer can use biometric authentication to log on to the app. In this case, if the biometric information ("registered biometric information")registered in the device and the biometric information the customer uses for authentication matches, the customer can use the app. Note that Seven Bank takes no responsibility for the verification of the registered biometric information and the biometric information the customer enters regularly. Even if the customer's device supports biometric authentication, if this app does not support the biometric authentication of the applicable device, the customer cannot use biometric authentication to log on to the app.
Article 5 (Device Management)
- The customer must carefully manage the device at the customer's responsibility.
- When the customer sets the app passcode, avoid using date of birth, the same number repeatedly, telephone number, or any other password that can be easily guessed by another person. Also change the passcode with the prescribed Seven Bank procedures and stringently manage the device so that other people cannot find out the passcode.
- The registered biometric information will be managed in the customer's device. Seven Bank does not retrieve the registered biometric information and takes no responsibility for its management. The customer must carefully manage the registered biometric information at the customer's responsibility.
Article 6 (Function Restrictions)
- The Balance Inquiry and Usage History Inquiry functions retrieve and display account information from the Seven Bank system, and retrieve and display the debit transaction statement via the Direct Banking Service from MyJCB. In addition, the nanaco Balance and Transaction History Inquiry function retrieves and displays information related to nanaco and nanaco Points balance and transaction history from the nanaco Member Menu.
The Seven Bank system, Direct Banking Service, MyJCB and nanaco Member Menu are hereinafter abbreviated to "data retrieval destination" and information retrieved from the data retrieval destination (this includes, but is not limited to, account balance and statement information, nanaco balance and transaction history information, and use state of Seven Bank services) is hereinafter abbreviated to "retrieval information".
When using retrieval information with this app, customers must agree to the following restrictions:
- (1)This function may not be available if the specifications of the data retrieval destination change, or due to system operation or customer use status.
- (2)The information that the app displays is information processed and/or edited based on the retrieval information. If the customer has doubts about the information displayed on the app or must check the latest information, check the information by directly accessing the Direct Banking Service, MyJCB, and nanaco Member Menu.
- (3)As the information displayed on the app is updated based on the retrieval information at the time the customer logs on to the app and when the customer updates the information on the app, it may be different to the information on the data retrieval destination.
Moreover, from the time that the customer logs on to the app or updates the information until the information is updated, information prior to the update is displayed on the app.
- (4)The retrieval information is saved on the app. However, Seven Bank shall not be liable for any retrieval information saved on the app that is lost and/or corrupted.
- (5)If any transactions related to history saved on the app are amended or cancelled for whatever reason, the customer cannot amend or cancel the retrieved history with the app.
- (6)If the customer cannot log on to the data retrieval destination with the logon information registered on the app because the customer changed the logon information but did not update the information registered on the app or similar reasons, the customer may not be able to use the data retrieval destination.
- (7)In the retrieval information, information retrieved from the nanaco Member Menu is provided by 7CE and Seven Bank takes no responsibility whatsoever for its accuracy or authenticity. Moreover, information retrieved from MyJCB is provided by JCB and Seven Bank takes no responsibility whatsoever for its accuracy or authenticity.
- On this app, a link to the nanaco Member Menu is provided. The nanaco Member Menu content at the link destination is determined by 7CE and Seven Bank shall not be liable for this content.
- Seven Bank takes no responsibility whatsoever if the balance notification and loan payment date notification functions provided by this app do not notify the customer for whatever reason.
- Seven Bank services and transactions, including this service, are provided in Japanese. To convenience and help customers, content may be displayed in other languages. However, the content displayed in other languages is limited. Moreover, if there are any discrepancies in the translated content, the Japanese version takes precedence over the translated content.
- If the customer deletes the app but wants to use it again or changes their device, the customer must download the app again.
Additionally, if the app does not function correctly, the customer must delete the app and download it again.
Note that if the customer deleted the app, initial setup is required, and the information saved in this app before it was deleted (this includes, but is not limited to, logon information, retrieved information, memos set for each transaction, and icons) cannot be restored.
Article 7 (Handling of Information)
Article 8 (Disclaimers)
- Seven Bank shall not be liable for any damage to customers caused by any failure or delay in provision of this service due to device faults, changing devices, device initialization, use when the device power is off or the device is out of signal range, communication device and computer faults, and line faults.
- Seven Bank shall not be liable for any damage to customers caused by or related to the loss of information saved in the app or any failure or delay in provision of this service due to natural disasters, war, terrorism or the like that cannot be attributable to Seven Bank, or unavoidable circumstances, such as measures taken by public agencies such as a court.
- Seven Bank shall not be liable for any damages caused by leaks or tampering of logon information due to the bugging of communication routes, such as public phone lines, dedicated phone lines, and Internet and other communication lines.
- Seven Bank shall not be liable for any damages caused by unauthorized use of the app due to device loss, theft, or the like and account information being read by a third party.
- Seven Bank recommends that the customer use this app with a device ("Seven Bank recommended devices") specified on the Seven Bank website. Seven Bank does not guarantee that this app will operate correctly on the Seven Bank recommended devices if the customer uses the app on their device, which is the same as a recommended device. Even if this app is not available on the device used by the customer due to the Seven Bank recommended devices changing, Seven Bank takes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages that occur to the customer.
- Seven Bank shall not be liable for any damages caused by any failure or delay in provision of this service due to the customer not downloading the latest version of this app to the device.
Article 9 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Copyrights related to this app and any other intellectual property rights belong to Seven Bank.
- The customer may not reproduce, copy, modify, store, forward, alter, or reverse engineer the app program and information related to the app.
- The customer may not perform actions that infringe upon Seven Bank rights related to this app or perform any other actions that may infringe upon said rights.
Article 10 (Change, Addition, and Discontinuance of This Service)
Seven Bank may change the content of this service (including discontinuing the service itself), such as the type of functions, due to Seven Bank circumstances. In this case, use of this app may be temporarily suspended in order to change the service.
Article 11 (Changes to This TOU)
Seven Bank may change the details of this TOU. In this case, Seven Bank will notify customers of any changes through posts on our website and other designated Seven Bank methods.
If the customer uses this service after the TOU is changed, Seven Bank will assume that the customer agrees to the changes and apply the changed TOU.
Article 12 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- This TOU and other rules shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any litigation that arises in relation to this TOU and other rules.
As of October 22, 2018
- *Apple, Apple logo, iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
- *The iPhone trademark is used under license from Aiphone Co. Ltd.
- *App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- *IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- *Android, Google Play or Google Play logo is a trademark of Google LLC.