Withdrawing with a Visa card
Insert the card with the magnetic stripe down.
- Please select your desired Language.
- Select the "Withdrawal" button.
- Select the account you are withdrawing from.
- Enter your PIN number and press "ENTER".
- Select the amount of money (Japanese Yen) you are withdrawing.
- Take the cash out of the ATM.
Don't forget to take out your card and the ATM receipt.
The ATM screen and receipts are available in the language you selected.
- For cards issued overseas, the limit for each withdrawal is 100,000 yen.
The limit for magnetic stripe card transactions is 30,000 yen.
- Some cards with these marks may not be accepted.
- Fees for cards issued overseas vary by the card brand.