- For internationally issued cards, the limit for each withdrawal is 100,000 yen.
The limit for magnetic stripe card transactions is 30,000 yen.
For American Express cards, the limit for each withdrawal is 30,000 yen.
- Some cards with these marks may not be accepted.
- Fees for cards issued overseas vary by the card brand.
Withdrawing with a Visa card
Insert the card with the magnetic stripe down.
- Please select your desired Language.
- Select the "Withdrawal" button.
- Select the account you are withdrawing from.
- Enter your PIN number and press "ENTER".
- Select the amount of money (Japanese Yen) you are withdrawing.
- Take the cash out of the ATM.
Don't forget to take out your card and the ATM receipt.
The ATM screen and receipts are available in the language you selected.