- Bonolon is a warrior who lives in the gigantic Tasumun forest.
Bonolon, who is large and orange skinned, is only 9 years old in Tasumun.
Even though Bonolon is still a child, he is very reliable and has a strong sense of justice. The tears of those people who are depressed or troubled flow through the roots of the giant trees throughout the world, communicating their feelings to Bonolon. Bonolon then appears from the great trees to those people to help solve their problems as well as grant their wishes.
*This link opens another website.
- Seven Bank is involved in the creation and in the distribution of picture books, which share and promulgate the ideas found in the "Story-telling picture narratives," for "Bonolon, the Warrior of the Forest," a communication magazine that links parents and kids produced by Tetsuo Hara.
- Bonolon is offered at Seven Bank's main branch, manned outlets, Seven-Eleven locations throughout Japan and Denny's locations, etc. Feel free to take home the Bonolon magazines.
- Issued on: 15th of each even numbered month
- *Available only in Japanese