Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about or inquiries regarding the "Philippines money transfer service (Mobile Remit sa Pinas)", please read this page.
Q How do I remit money using "Philippine Money Transfer Service (Mobile Remit sa Pinas)"?
To use this service, you must open a Seven Bank account and register with the International Money Transfer Service.
- *Note: If you have previously registered with the Seven Bank International Money Transfer Service (WESTERN UNION), you do not need to register again.
Before you use this service, please download the International Money Transfer App and set up your online banking (Direct Banking Service. For details of the ways to transfer money, see HERE.
Q Can I remit money from Seven Bank ATM?
No. The "Philippine Money Transfer Service (Mobile Remit sa Pinas)" can only be used on the International Money Transfer App.
Note that if you transfer money using Seven Bank ATM and/or Online banking, it will be with the International Money Transfer Service (WESTERN UNION).
Q How do I check the exchange rate for the "Philippine Money Transfer Service (Mobile Remit sa Pinas)" ?
You can check the exchange rate anytime on your smartphone’s screen during money transfer transaction or on the BDO unibank menu of International Money Transfer App. The exchange rate specified by Seven Bank is applied at the time that you request to transfer money.
- *Note: The BDO Unibank menu can only be used when the receiving country and currency specified in the International Money Transfer App is the Philippines and Philippine Peso respectively.
Q Can I remit money anytime?
As transactions are possible 24/7, you can remit money late at night, early in the morning, or at any time you like.
- *Note: The service may not be available during system maintenance.
Q How long does it take for my receiver to get the money once I've transferred it?
[Cash Pick-Up Method]
The receiver can pick-up the money within a few minutes of the money being sent.
- *Note: The times that money can be picked up differs depending on the pick-up counter business days and hours.
[Bank to Bank Transfer]
- ①When money is sent to a BDO Unibank account
The money is deposited immediately.
- *Note: Money may not be deposited immediately during system maintenance.
- ②When money is sent to a different bank in the Philippines
The money will be deposited by the next business day.
- *Note: Depending on the business days of banks in the Philippines.
Q How can I check my statement?
You can check your statement on the "SEND MONEY" (BDO Unibank menu) on the International Money Transfer App.
Additionally, you can obtain your statement data from "Check Yearly Statement" menu. You can print the statement with your home printer or at printer services like the one offered by Seven Eleven.
You can also request for money transaction statements at Seven Bank. (Issuance fee:540 yen including tax for one year's worth of statements)
If you want to issue a statement, call our Customer Center for International Money Transfers.
- *Note: Requests to issue statements from January 1, 2018 will cost 1,080 yen (tax included) for one year's worth of statements.
- *Note: Check transaction statements for the International Money Transfer Service (WESTERN UNION) with Direct Banking Service.
I want to cancel my Seven Bank account and International Money Transfer Service.
What should I do?
You may contact our Customer Center for International Money Transfer Service as paper processing is required. In this regard, if the Account of a customer is terminated, all the services in use by the customer shall also be terminated.
For Registration and Inquiries about International Money Transfer Service
- Customer Center for International Money Transfers
- 10:00 - 20:00, Sunday-Friday, Except public holidays,
and from 31 December - 3 January