Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about or inquiries regarding the "Philippines money transfer service (Mobile Remit sa Pinas)", please read this page.
Q How do I remit money using "Philippine Money Transfer Service (Mobile Remit sa Pinas)"?
To use this service, you must open a Seven Bank account and register with the International Money Transfer Service.
- *Note: If you have previously registered with the Seven Bank International Money Transfer Service (WESTERN UNION), you do not need to register again.
Before you use this service, please download the International Money Transfer App, setting up the application, and set up your online banking (Direct Banking Service).
For details of the ways to transfer money, see HERE.
Q What ID would be necessary in order to receive money through Philippine money transfer service (Mobile Remit sa pinas)?
Recipient would need an ID with photo of recipient at the time of receiving money. (Ex.: drivers' license, Passport etc.)
Q I would like to know how to receive money through Philippine money transfer service (Mobile Remit sa pinas).
In case of sending money through Philippine money transfer service, recipient will be receiving by Philippine peso at the receiving location specified at the time of money transfer. Recipient will need to show an ID with photo of recipient at the time of receiving money along with procedures of entering such as Reference Number onto the money receiving form will be required. In case of sending money directly to the account, these steps will not be required to receive money.
Q Can I remit money from Seven Bank ATM?
No. The "Philippine Money Transfer Service (Mobile Remit sa Pinas)" can only be used on the International Money Transfer App.
Note that if you transfer money using Seven Bank ATM and/or Online banking, it will be with the International Money Transfer Service (WESTERN UNION).
Q How do I check the exchange rate for the "Philippine Money Transfer Service (Mobile Remit sa Pinas)" ?
You can check the exchange rate anytime on your smartphone’s screen during money transfer transaction or on the BDO unibank menu of International Money Transfer App. The exchange rate specified by Seven Bank is applied at the time that you request to transfer money.
- *Note: The BDO Unibank menu can only be used when the receiving country and currency specified in the International Money Transfer App is the Philippines and Philippine Peso respectively.
Q Can I remit money anytime?
As transactions are possible 24/7, you can remit money late at night, early in the morning, or at any time you like.
- *Note: The service may not be available during system maintenance.
Q What is the maximum limit to send money through Philippine money transfer service (Mobile Remit sa pinas)?
Maximum limit amount is as follows.
|Maximum limit amount
|Per one transaction
|Per day/ Per month (1st to end of month)
|Per year (January 1st to December 31st)
Please note that there may be locations with special money transfer limitations.
|Maximum limit amount
|All branches of M Ihuillier
|All branches of Cebuana Lhuillier
As of August 3rd, 2020
Q How long does it take for my receiver to get the money once I've transferred it?
[Cash Pick-Up Method]
The receiver can pick-up the money within a few minutes of the money being sent.
- *Note: The times that money can be picked up differs depending on the pick-up counter business days and hours.
[Bank to Bank Transfer]
- ①When money is sent to a BDO Unibank account
The money is deposited immediately.
- *Note: Money may not be deposited immediately during system maintenance.
- ②When money is sent to a different bank in the Philippines
The money will be deposited by the next business day.
- *Note: Depending on the business days of banks in the Philippines.
Q Can I change money transfer details after completing money transfer transaction?
No, it is not possible to change the details of money transfer after completing money transfer transaction.
Q How can I check my statement?
You can get the remittance details for free from the "Check Yearly Statement" menu of the mney transfer app. You can print the details using your printer at home or a printing services at Seven-Eleven stores.
You can also request for money transaction statements at Seven Bank. (Issuance fee:1,100 yen including tax for one year's worth of statements)If you want to issue a statement, call our Contact Center.
- *Please check the remittance details of the International Money Transfer Service (Western Union) by switching the display of the money transfer app to the Western Union screen. You can switch the display by tapping the Western Union tab at the top screen of the app. After switching the display, you can get the remittance details from the "Check Yearly Statement" menu.
Q I want to cancel my Seven Bank account and International Money Transfer Service.
What should I do?
You may contact our Contact Center as paper processing is required. In this regard, if the Account of a customer is terminated, all the services in use by the customer shall also be terminated.
For Registration and Inquiries about International Money Transfer Service
- Contact Center （English / Toll Free）
- Mon to Sat 9:00～18:00
(Except Sundays, National Holidays and 12/31～1/3)