Affordable remittance fees!
With great selection of pick-up locations!
Philippine Money Transfer Service
with BDO Unibank
Send money 24/7 to your loved ones in the Philippines via Money Transfer App from the comfort of your own home or when you are on the move.
- * The service may not be available during system maintenance.
- * To use this service, you must download the "International Money Transfer App" and duly complete the first time users registrations for Direct Banking Service.
How to Send money via:
- * To use the Seven Bank International Money Transfer Service, you need to open a Seven Bank account and apply for an International Money Transfer Service agreement.
- * Customers who have already registered with the Seven Bank International Money Transfer Service do not need to register again.
To use this service, you must download the "Money Transfer App" and duly complete the first time users registrations for Direct Banking Service.
More than 8,000 receiving locations in the Philippines!
For cash pick-up, claim remittance at any BDO Remit Counter or BDO Unibank over the counter, SM malls, M Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier and many more.
You can transfer money direct to a bank account!
You can also transfer money direct to bank accounts in more than 30 banks,
such as BDO Unibank, BPI, Metrobank, PNB and many more in the Philippines.
(Philippine Money Transfer Service
with BDO Unibank)
(Both Cash Pick-up and Credit to bank account)
|1 yen～10,000 yen
- * Please note that the above fee is not applicable if money transfers are made via Seven Bank ATM/ Internet Banking.
You can immediately check the exchange rate anytime via App.
With the "Money Transfer App", you can immediately check your savings deposit balance and the reference exchange rate. You can use the calculator to compute the amount you need to transfer. This is a must-have app when you remit overseas.
You can call the customer service operator (free dial) on how to use and open an account.
- [Important] Regarding International Money Transfer Service to Russia and Belarus
- [Important] Partial changes to the Money Transfer "Remittance Organizer Function"
- 【Important Notice】Regarding the usage of the International Money Transfer Service while the renewal of a cash card with debit card service is on process.
- Notice on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- [Important]Submission Request for Photocopy of Residence Card
- "Nigeria Naira" will no longer be available as one of the receiving currency for the payout county, Nigeria.
The USD will henceforth be the only receiving currency.
- Important Notice regarding Changes in Handling Health Insurance Card in Identity Verification
- Important Notice on Money Transfers to Brazil
- Notice of Branch Operation Resumption
- Identity verification documents required upon applying for the International Money Transfer Service
- Notice of customer inquiry contact and business hours change
- Regarding with the verification of My Number for Customers who use International Money Transfer Service
- Submission of documents regarding Individual Number (My Number) for application to International Money Transfer agreement
- International Money Transfer Service App
This is the Seven Bank official app. Supported in 9 languages: Japanese, English, Tagalog, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish.
- 【May 24, 2019】Notice for Money Transfers to Brazil