List of Notices
List of Notices
- Notice of temporary suspension of service due to system maintenance
- [Important] Regarding International Money Transfer Service to Russia and Belarus
- [Important] Partial changes to the Money Transfer "Remittance Organizer Function"
- 【Important Notice】Regarding the usage of the International Money Transfer Service while the renewal of a cash card with debit card service is on process.
- Notice on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- [Important]Submission Request for Photocopy of Residence Card"
- "Nigeria Naira" will no longer be available as one of the receiving currency for the payout county, Nigeria.
The USD will henceforth be the only receiving currency.
- Contact Center will be temporarily closed on Sunday, November 8, due to building maintenance.
- (Important) Notice of 24-hour service resumption of "Seven Bank Philippines Money Transfer Service with BDO Unibank"
- Notice of Branch Operation Resumption
- Notice of Extended Period of Temporary Closure
- Notice of Temporary Closure
- Notice of termination of sending postcard for “Information of Completed Registration of International Money Transfer Service”
- Notice of customer inquiry contact and business hours change
- Regarding with the verification of My Number for Customers who use International Money Transfer Service
- Submission of documents regarding Individual Number (My Number) for application to International Money Transfer agreement
- About the rule change advisory upon registering your receiver's account number on "Deposit into bank account" service to China
- May 24, 2019
- Notice for Money Transfers to Brazil
- Oct 17, 2016
- New release of Debit Card!
You can replace your existing Seven Bank card for free.
More information can be found here.
- Dec 1, 2015
- Feb 26, 2015
- From 2015 of March 16, The "Deposit into bank account" service for China and the Philippines will start.
- Nov 2, 2014
The business hours of Contact Center for International Money Transfers (Thai/ Vietnamese）have been extended.【NEW】
(Except for the National holidays, December 31 to January 3)
- Jan 14, 2014
- The maximum amount of international money transfer (for each/daily/monthly transaction) will be raised to 1 million yen from the currrent 0.5 million yen.
The remittance fee will also be revised and offered at a flat rate regardless of transfer destination.
- Oct 1, 2013
- Notice of Seven Bank Sakae, Nagoya branch office OPENING.
Seven Bank Sakae, Nagoya branch office starts LINE@ promotion
Please share our LINE@ account with your online friends !