Send money to about 200 countries!
International Money Transfer Service
You can transfer to about 200 countries from Seven Bank ATM or via Online (Direct Banking)
- * Services may be temporarily available due to system maintenance.
- * When sending money online, first time users registration to Direct Banking Service is required.
How To Send Money
- * To use the Seven Bank international money transfer service, you need to open a Seven Bank account and apply for an international money transfer service agreement.
- * To transfer money online (website), you must first set up Direct Banking Service (Online Banking).
- * Note: This service is not available when you send via "International Money Transfer App".
Send money around the world to about 200 countries
Send money to about 200 countries and receive at any Western Union outlets. Bank transfers also available to China and the Philippines.
Open a savings account with remittance service
Send money via Seven Bank ATM/Direct Banking
Receive money at any Western Union outlets
Compute amount to be received（Western Union）
As of /
- * The exchange rate to be applied when the money is actually transferred may differ from that used in the simulation.
- * The payout countries and currencies mentioned above as those that can be chosen include those that are unable to be selected in an actual money transfer, so please check here in advance whether the country and the currency you wish to choose can be chosen in an actual money transfer.
- * [If the payout country is China] Chinese yuan can be selected as the currency when using Bank to Bank transfer and US dollars can be selected as the currency to pick up cash when transferring money.
- * To check the exchange rate for the Philippine money transfer service (Mobile Remit sa 'Pinas), please "Money Transfer App".
(Seven Bank International money Transfer
with Western Union Service)
|AMOUNT||Cash Pick-Up||Credit to bank account
|1 yen～10,000 yen||990 yen||Fixed 2,000 yen|
- * There is a separate ATM outside hours fee charged depending on the time you transfer money at Seven Bank ATM.
- * Countries like Philippines and China have a threshold amount on money transfers. More information can be found HERE.
- 【Important Notice】Regarding the usage of the International Money Transfer Service while the renewal of a cash card with debit card service is on process.
- Notice on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- [Important]Submission Request for Photocopy of Residence Card
- "Nigeria Naira" will no longer be available as one of the receiving currency for the payout county, Nigeria.
The USD will henceforth be the only receiving currency.
- Important Notice regarding Changes in Handling Health Insurance Card in Identity Verification
- Important Notice on Money Transfers to Brazil
- Notice of Branch Operation Resumption
- Identity verification documents required upon applying for the International Money Transfer Service
- Notice of customer inquiry contact and business hours change
- Regarding with the verification of My Number for Customers who use International Money Transfer Service
- Submission of documents regarding Individual Number (My Number) for application to International Money Transfer agreement
- NEW App Bankbook is convenient and super easy to use!
On your App Bankbook, you can set up your online banking in English.
- International Money Transfer Service App
This is the Seven Bank official app. Supported in 9 languages: Japanese, English, Tagalog, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish.
- 【May 24, 2019】Notice for Money Transfers to Brazil