Affordable remittance fees!
With great selection of pick-up locations!
Philippine Money Transfer Service
with BDO Unibank
Send money 24/7 to your loved ones in the Philippines via Money Transfer App from the comfort of your own home or when you are on the move.
- * The service may not be available during system maintenance.
- * To use this service, you must download the "International Money Transfer App" and duly complete the first time users registrations for Direct Banking Service.
How to Send money via:
- * To use the Seven Bank International Money Transfer Service, you need to open a Seven Bank account and apply for an International Money Transfer Service agreement.
- * Customers who have already registered with the Seven Bank International Money Transfer Service do not need to register again.
To use this service, you must download the "Money Transfer App" and duly complete the first time users registrations for Direct Banking Service.
More than 8,000 receiving locations in the Philippines!
For cash pick-up, claim remittance at any BDO Remit Counter or BDO Unibank over the counter, SM malls, M Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier and many more.
You can transfer money direct to a bank account!
You can also transfer money direct to bank accounts in more than 30 banks,
such as BDO Unibank, BPI, Metrobank, PNB and many more in the Philippines.
(Philippine Money Transfer Service
with BDO Unibank)
|Remittance Amount||Remittance Fee
(Both Cash Pick-up and Credit to bank account)
|1 yen～10,000 yen||950 yen|
- * Please note that the above fee is not applicable if money transfers are made via Seven Bank ATM/ Internet Banking.
You can immediately check the exchange rate anytime via App.
With the "Money Transfer App", you can immediately check your savings deposit balance and the reference exchange rate. You can use the calculator to compute the amount you need to transfer. This is a must-have app when you remit overseas.
You can call the customer service operator (free dial) on how to use and open an account.
- Notice of termination of sending postcard for “Information of Completed Registration of International Money Transfer Service”
- Notice of customer inquiry contact and business hours change
- Regarding with the verification of My Number for Customers who use International Money Transfer Service
- Submission of documents regarding Individual Number (My Number) for application to International Money Transfer agreement
- NEW App Bankbook is convenient and super easy to use!
On your App Bankbook, you can set up your online banking in English.
- International Money Transfer Service App
This is the Seven Bank official app. Supported in 9 languages: Japanese, English, Tagalog, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish.
- 【September 1, 2019】Registration Schedule for Seven Bank
* Please be careful not to lose your receipt. May be used when filing for Income Tax Return. A separate fee is required for re-issue of receipt.
- 【May 24, 2019】Notice for Money Transfers to Brazil
- 【Important】Restrictions in remittance frequency and amount
- Partial change of International Money Transfer transaction
- Notice of Revision on International Money Transfer Statement Issue Fee
- Notice for Money Transfers to Philippines
- Important Notes about Payout Restrictions.
- 【Sep 15, 2017】Money transfers to Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, St.Maarten, St. Martin and Bermuda are currently not available.