Loan Service Outline
(As of August 28, 2023)
(Choices of borrowing limits: ¥100,000-, ¥300,000-, ¥500,000-, ¥700,000-, ¥1,000,000-, ¥1,500,000-, ¥2,000,000-, ¥2,500,000-, or ¥3,000,000- limit card loan)
Limited to individual customers who satisfy all of the following conditions:
- (1)Holding a Seven Bank Account
- (2)Having reached the age of 20 or older but not exceeding the age of 70, when concluding the loan agreement
- (3)Meeting the predetermined examination criteria and determined eligible to receive a guarantee provided by the designated guarantee company (Acom Co., Ltd.)
- (4)If the customer is a foreign national, having the status of permanent resident in Japan
- ＊We accept applications for an increase of the borrowing limit only from customers with at least six months of transaction records after the initial borrowing.
Intended Use of Borrowed Money
Unlimited (but not allowed to use as business funds)
¥100,000, ¥300,000, ¥500,000, ¥700,000, ¥1,000,000, ¥1,500,000, ¥2,000,000, ¥2,500,000, ¥3,000,000:
- ＊We determine the borrowing limit for each applicant based on the results of the examination.
One year (from the date of the loan agreement to the last day of the calendar month to which the first anniversary date belongs)
- ＊The loan period may be automatically renewed pursuant to the Loan Service Terms and Conditions.
(No additional loan is available on and after the 1st day of the month following the month in which the customer reaches the age of 71.)
Loan Interest Rate
The applicable interest rates designated by the Bank are posted on the Bank’s website.
- ＊Loan interest rates are floating interest rates and may be revised from time to time, according to changes in financial conditions, pursuant to the Loan Service Terms and Conditions.
- ＊If the interest rate is revised, the new interest rate will become effective on the immediately subsequent monthly repayment date (as per the agreed repayment schedule).
- ＊If the loan interest rate is changed along with the change of the borrowing limit, the new loan interest rate shall apply from the date of contract for the change of the borrowing limit.
Interest accrues on the daily ending loan balance, which is calculated for each 100-yen portion of the said balance on a daily pro rata basis of a 365-day year.
|Seven Bank ATM
A loan can be borrowed in cash by use of the Seven Bank cash card at a Seven Bank ATM or the Bank's prescribed smartphone application.
|Direct Banking Service
A loan can be borrowed by account transfer to the borrower’s ordinary deposit through the direct banking service.
Monthly Repayment (Scheduled Repayment)
On the scheduled repayment date of each month, the interest accrued will be incorporated into the new loan balance.
|Monthly Repayment Date
(Scheduled Repayment Date)
The 27th day of each calendar month
|Monthly Repayment Method/Repayment Amount
On each monthly repayment date, the amount specified as follows is automatically withdrawn from the borrower’s ordinary deposit.
<Amount to be repaid on each monthly repayment date (Scheduled repayment amount)>
Unscheduled Repayment (Voluntary Repayment)
|Seven Bank ATM
In addition to scheduled repayments, outstanding loans can be repaid at any time through use of the borrower’s Seven Bank cash card at a Seven Bank ATM, either in cash depositing or by way of account transfer from the borrower’s ordinary deposit. Unscheduled repayment can also be made in cash at a Seven Bank ATM by using the Bank's prescribed smartphone application.
|Direct Banking Service
In addition to scheduled repayments, outstanding loans can be repaid at any time by way of account transfer from the borrower’s ordinary deposit through the direct banking service.
Collateral Security, Guarantor
- ＊Borrowers do not need to arrange collateral security or guarantors by themselves, since Acom Co., Ltd. will provide a guarantee for the Bank’s loan service.
- ＊Guarantee fees are included in the Bank’s loan interest.
Fees and Charges
Free of charge
Other Helpful Information
- ・An application for the loan service must be made through the direct banking service.
- ・An applicant for the loan service will be examined by the Bank and the guarantor respectively. Such an application may be rejected as a result of the examination. Applicants acknowledge that the Bank is unable to respond to any inquiries regarding details of such examinations.
- ・If a borrower’s monthly scheduled repayment is overdue, the borrower cannot borrow an additional loan or make any voluntary repayment unless and until such overdue obligations are performed by placing sufficient funds in the borrower’s ordinary deposit.
- ・Loan balances are available for viewing on Seven Bank ATM screens or through the direct banking service.
- ・Loan transaction details are available for viewing through the direct banking service.
- ・The Bank recommends that, in utilizing the Bank’s loan service, you make well-planned borrowings by taking into consideration the burden of monthly repayments.
Designated Dispute Resolution Organization
Japanese Bankers Association
Customer Relations Center
- 0570-017109 or 03-5252-3772
- Service days:
- Monday to Friday (excluding national holidays and non-business days for banks)
- Service hours:
- 9:00 to 17:00
- ＊The above is an English translation of the Japanese version, prepared merely for the customers' convenience. If there is any inconsistency between the two, the Japanese version shall prevail.
You can check the list of Seven Bank Account Terms and Conditions.