A minimum Time Deposit of 10,000 Yen can be set up anytime via the Direct Banking Service or at a Seven Bank ATM.
Feature: Time Deposit for Seven Bank Account
- ・You can easily set up a Time Deposit transaction anytime using Direct Banking Service or at Seven Bank's ATMs.
- ・Time deposits can be set up quickly and adjusted in units of 1 Yen, with a minimum of 10,000 Yen.
- ・Partial cancellations in 10,000 Yen units are accepted, which is convenient when you need money urgently.
Time Deposit Transactions
Icon displayed: Function is available
|Ways for Carrying Out Transactions
|ATM (Seven Bank)
|Place a Time Deposit＊1
|Account Details Inquiry
|Change Maturity Instructions
|Cancellation (Cancellation Before Maturity)＊1
- ＊1When setting up or canceling a Time Deposit, the Ordinary Deposit for a Seven Bank account is handled as a transfer (there is no transfer fee).
- ＊2"Choose term" and "Automatic renewal (renewal of principal and interest)" are the only Time Deposit items that can be set at a Seven Bank ATM.
Seven Bank account holders can perform Time Deposit transactions anytime.
|Maturity Date Designation
|1 month, 3 months, 6 months,
1 year, 2 years, 3 years and 5 years
|Longer than 1 month and less than 5 years
|Deposit Amount and Unit
|Minimum amount of 10,000 Yen in units of 1 Yen
|Handling upon Maturity
|Automatic renewal (renewal of principal and interest)
Automatic renewal (renewal of principal)
Redemption at maturity
|Redemption at maturity
|Applicable Interest Rate
|Refer to Interest Rates.
Logon and Set Up a Time Deposit