March 16, 2021
[Important] Notice of Temporary Unavailability of Services due to System Update for the Direct Banking Service (Internet Banking Service for Individual Customers)
Thank you for your continuing use of Seven Bank.
We are planning to conduct a system update for the Direct Banking Service (internet banking service for individual customers) in March 2021.
Accordingly, our products and services will be temporarily unavailable during the following dates and times.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your understanding and cooperation.
1．Schedule of system update work
From 9:00 a.m., Sunday, March 21, 2021, to 7:00 a.m., Monday, March 22, 2021 (tentative)
- *While the regular maintenance work hours usually start at 11:30 p.m. and end at 5:30 a.m. on the next day, the scheduled system update work hours are longer, starting at 9:00 a.m., Sunday, March 21, 2021, and ending at 7:00 a.m., Monday, March 22, 2021 (tentative).
2．Products and services temporarily unavailable during the work hours
- *Transactions via ATMs and the debit card service will remain available as usual.
- (1)Direct Banking Service
All services, including balance inquiry, domestic money transfer, customer services, applications for opening of accounts or the loan service, and information services, will be unavailable.
- (2)My Seven Bank App
The app will not accept logins. The function to apply to open an account will remain available, except during the period from 11:50 p.m., Sunday, March 21, 2021, to 5:30 a.m., Monday, March 22, 2021.
- (3)Seven Bank App Passbook
The balance and statement of accounts will not be updated.
- (4)International Money Transfer App
The following functions will be unavailable: log-in to the Direct Banking Service; registering for the Direct Banking Service; sending money; applying to open an account; checking remittance status; managing money transfers; applying to add or delete a receiver; and applying for the debit card service.
- *The app will remain available for checking exchange rate, running simulations, and submitting an individual number (My Number).
- (5)Automatic payment service and online payment service
Both services will be unavailable.
- (6)Account linking service
In the case of a link with a household account book app, the balance and statement of accounts will not be updated.
In the case of a link with a service of a payment service provider, you will not be able to register your account for the service or deposit money to your account.
- (7)Notification email service
Notification emails will not be sent during the update work hours.
Notification emails initially planned to be sent during the update work hours will be sent in sequence after the completion of the work.
3．Changes in services upon the system update for the internet banking service for individual customers
- (1)Abolition of regular maintenance
We will abolish monthly regular maintenance and provide our services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in principle.
- (2)Termination of access to the Direct Banking Service from conventional mobile phones (feature phones)
The Direct Banking Services via PCs and smartphones continue to be accessible.