As of August 20, 2021
Notice of Partial Delay in Customer Service Procedures Prompted by the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
From the perspective of preventing the spread of the new coronavirus, we will be operating with a limited number of employees in attendance for the time being.
As a result, there may be delays in the following procedures and difficulties in connecting to inquiries by phone.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers who are considering the procedures below and sincerely ask for your patience and understanding.
＜Customer service procedures expected possible delay＞
- Opening and closing of personal account
- Opening a corporate account
- New application for the international money transfer service (including with simultaneously opening an account)
- Cancellation, correction, etc. after executing an international money transfer
- Adding or deleting a beneficiary for the international money transfer service
- Re-issuance of bank cards and direct banking cards, etc.
＜For procedures by phone＞
Please note that it may be difficult to reach our Contact Center due to busy lines and it may take some time to make inquiries and furnish to various procedures to complete.
We are offering customers alternative services to accept customer’s inquiries and requirements for personal accounts.
- Opening a Seven Bank account and application for card loan
If you are smartphone user, you can apply from our smartphone application ‘My Seven Bank’. If you are not smartphone user, you can apply from our Home Page.
- Address change, reissuing card and other application and procedure
We can accept from Direct Banking Service.
* If you do not know your Logon ID or Logon Password, instead of calling our center representative, you can reset it from here of "If you forgot your logon ID /If you forgot your logon password (or if your password has expired)" respectively
- Adding/deleting beneficiaries for international money transfer service
Adding or deleting a beneficiary can be done relatively quickly through the Direct Banking Service. Customers with smartphones are also encouraged to use the International Money Transfer App.
- Other inquiries about Seven Bank account
FAQs are available. Please check this before contacting us.