Cases Where Debit Card Service Is Not Available
The Debit Card Service is not available in the following cases:
- The balance of your Seven Bank Account is insufficient.
- Check your balance and deposit funds.
- You have exceeded your debit card limit.
- Check your debit card limit. To change the limit, click here.
- The member merchant you used does not provide the Debit Card Service.
- The Debit Card Service is not available for some types of payments, such as for expressway toll charges and purchases made on airplanes.
- The Debit Card Service may be suspended temporarily in order to prevent unauthorized use or for other reasons.
- If this happens, please call the Seven Bank Telephone Center or the JCB DebitCard Information Desk.
- You entered an incorrect PIN repeatedly.
- If you entered an incorrect debit card PIN a certain number of times, your PIN is locked and can no longer be used. If this happens, you need to have a Cash Card with Debit Card Service reissued. For more information, please call the Seven Bank Telephone Center.