Cash Card with Debit Card Service
For both customers
that have and do not have
a Seven Bank Account
You can use it at JCB merchants and online shopping in Japan and overseas
It's easy to use! You withdraw money from your account every time you use it
Withdraw ¥3,000 from your account at the same time
Earn nanaco points as you use it!
- Earn 0.5 to 1.5％ of the payment amount in nanaco points
- Earn 1.5% when shopping at 7-Eleven
Shop with your earned nanaco points
Checking your statement is easy and manage it with peace of mind
- Check your statement with the App Bankbook
- Receive an email notification every time you use it
You can choose the card design you like!
Shop with your cash card
You also earn nanaco points
A new service is born!
You need a Seven Bank Account to apply for the Debit Card Service.
- Conditions for Application
Only customers that satisfy all of the following conditions can use the Debit Card Service:
(1) Individual customers who have a Seven Bank Account (including customers who apply to open an account and the Debit Card Service at the same time)
(2) Customers who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of contract
- Cash Card with Debit Card Service
You can choose from the following two types of cards when you apply:
(1) Cash Card with Debit Card Service (nanaco integrated card)
(2) Cash Card with Debit Card Service (nanaco linked card)
- *Customers choosing a Cash Card with Debit Card Service (nanaco linked card) will need to separately obtain a nanaco card to receive nanaco points.
- Debit Card Function
(1) This card may be used for payment at JCB merchants both in Japan and overseas (as well as for payments for online shopping and mobile phone bills).
- *The Cash Card with Debit Card Service can not be used at some merchants such as expressway, gas stations, in-flight sales, registered-based member merchants (merchants with which customers register their card numbers and continually make payments) and others, even if the store is a JCB merchant. For details, see here
(2) This card may be used to withdraw cash in local currency from overseas ATMs bearing the “JCB” or “Cirrus” marks.
- *Each overseas purchase and ATM withdrawal will be converted into yen by using the standard rate prescribed by JCB plus the rate prescribed by the Bank (3.0%).
- *For withdrawals from ATMs overseas, a fee of 108 yen per transaction will be charged. Moreover, for withdrawals from certain ATMs, an additional fee may be charged as prescribed by the relevant local financial institution.